User Reviews & Ratings - CORDYCEPS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORDYCEPS.

«CORDYCEPS Information

See products with CORDYCEPS

9/14/2014 9:41:06 PM

Reviewer: Nurra, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My Holistic physician gave me this supplement to improve my breathing and my immune status. I however noticed a terrible rash all over my body and my face, which was extremely itchy. I also felt like something was crawling all over me. I have stopped taking this supplement.

3/9/2014 3:32:38 PM

Reviewer: K.DENEEN, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
i take (1),(one),cordy ceps 10,3,48 micro pill every 48 hours for E D.distributed by quantum M P foundation,as prescribed by a dr.normandie.distributed by QUANTUM MALE FOUNDATION PMB#912.4006 VICTORY BLVD.SUITE J.PORTSMOUTH,VA.23701-2844.I FIND THIS PRODUCT SAFE AND VERY HELPFUL,AS IVE BEEN TAKING CORDY CEPS MICRO PILL FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR NOW,HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS OTHERS,SINCERLY,K.DENEEN WEST ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2014 11:01:40 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
sera que,para quem toma medicamento para diminuiçao da prostata,o cordyceps nao é perigoso?

9/22/2013 6:27:39 PM

Reviewer: none, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
bought CordyCeps advertised to give me an erection in 10 seconds, plus improve size. It did nothing at all. NO CHANGE AT ALL! I purchased the cordy ceps 10.3.48 from Quantium m.p. foundation. distributed my Quantum male potency foundation. They are 20mg each and supposed to last 48 hours per pill.

4/25/2013 12:17:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I decided to try New Chapter's formula called life shield to try to control a seasonal increase in asthma that was preventing me from continuing my allergy shots. I had the highest peak flow I've ever seen on my next visit - from about 380 to 450.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber