User Reviews & Ratings - CORDYCEPS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORDYCEPS.

«CORDYCEPS Information

See products with CORDYCEPS

9/1/2014 3:39:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I've been sick only once so far in 9months since taking cordyceps and my cold is very low on the severity level. I recommend this to anyone who wants to help improve their immunity system :).

8/27/2014 12:26:42 PM

Reviewer: jenasixx, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I will continue to use this product, both my partner and I love it!

4/12/2014 5:53:06 PM

Reviewer: Jenni, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking this mainly for it's immune- boosting function. What I noticed first was that the fungal infections that kept popping up periodically on my foot and the crook of my elbow (the tinnea variety) went away and haven't returned. I also noticed a lack of the usual seasonal sinus infections and irritation I get during allergy season. The most surprising was that while on it, in add ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2014 10:59:50 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
stress and breathing problems

1/12/2014 4:37:06 PM

Reviewer: Runfy2, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only just started using this herb (3 days. I do notice breathing is easier, as I am a smoker. Last year, after having low to normal blood pressure all my life, I was diagnosed as hypertensive, for no apparent reason, and have been taking 50mgs. of Losartan Potasium for the last 9 months. That is the main reason I decided to give cordyceps sinensis (mycelium)a try. My next blood test & c ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber