User Reviews & Ratings - CORDYCEPS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORDYCEPS.

«CORDYCEPS Information

See products with CORDYCEPS

«Previous 6-10 of 10
3/5/2013 3:42:01 AM

Reviewer: Sparkleyem, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I had had the uk winter virus for 8 weeks. Conventional medicine had not worked and I was at the end of my tether. I went to a Chinese doctor as a last resort. They gave me a vile tasting soup to get rid of dampness in my body, and cordyceps to raise my immune system. From the very first set of tabs I felt better, and by the end of the week I was fit and healthy again.

11/14/2012 7:53:03 PM

Reviewer: Rio, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have kidney disease affecting only a very low GFR rate. A new Dr. advised that I start taking this, and after 6 months, my GFR rate is the highest that it has been in 5 years, which is close to normal. My mild asthma is also gone. Can't wait to see my kidney doc!

9/25/2012 12:34:48 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis in late 2009, after being treated by another physician for COPD for several yrs. I had long been a believer of nutritional supplements. A family member who is also a physician interested in supplements advised me to use Cordyceps and ALA. My Pulmonary physician also put me on NAC's and a CPAP with oxygen. I held my own in 2009 thru part of 20 ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2011 5:32:07 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have had asthma for 37 years and get chronic broncitis. I am taking strong asthma prescription meds, including Theophyline, Singulair, Albuterol, and Advair (highest dose one). I was getting sicker with asthma and with a low immune system and chronic asthma related broncitis. I've been taking other herbs for my asthma which help but not enough. I just started taking Cordycepts 3 weeks ago ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2010 5:56:31 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I noticed improvement the first day. I used it to counteract fatique. I feel a little light headed but otherwise have a lot of energy!

«Previous 6-10 of 10

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber