User Reviews & Ratings - Aloe Vera (ALOE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aloe Vera (ALOE).

«Aloe Vera (ALOE) Information

See products with Aloe Vera (ALOE)

4/17/2014 12:15:23 AM

Comment:
good

Reason for taking: Other
3/25/2014 9:56:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
I battle with gum infection, so when I compress fresh natural aloe vera to my gum-line, and swish my mouth with the natural gel, it works, and the infection recedes.I don't swallow the gel solution, however a small amount I have ingested, but has in no way negatively affected me.

3/25/2014 10:40:59 AM

Reviewer: Thankful for life, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using 100% pure filet of the gel juice for my acid reflux and within two days was off my H2 blockers and PPI's. My acid reflux meds were destroying my immune system and digestion system that have caused all sort of health issues over the past 7.5 years. These meds are far more dangerous than the average person or doctors understand. By slowing down or almost stopping your digestion s ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2013 10:24:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I use Aloe Vera Juice to reduce heart palpitations. Takes about a week of consumption (4oz per day) before it worked.

3/20/2013 6:12:20 PM

Reviewer: Blue Moon, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have Interstital Cystis (IC). Thin bladder lining. This saved me so I caould sleep through the night. I take two pills twice a day and have them send from Desert Harvest in Colorado. Elmiron treats the symptoms. Aloe made things so much better.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber