User Reviews & Ratings - OREGANO

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OREGANO.

«OREGANO Information

See products with OREGANO

3/25/2015 4:13:38 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Inflammation caused by SI joint with swelling and stiffness of the leg//hip. 3 weeks of taking oil of oregano and applying topically when necessary alleviates symptoms and I am beginning to walk normally instead of limping along with a cane.

3/1/2015 5:07:44 PM

Reviewer: mrdocuman, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am in a business where I am exposed to many people with colds and flu systems. Until 4 years ago, I had 4 or 5 colds per year with most of them developing into bronchitis. 4 years ago, I started taking 2 Nature's Way capsules each day with food (1 at breakfast and 1 at dinner) and have not had a cold or flu since. It has been a Godsend for me. I take a lot of supplements and vitamins but ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2015 6:23:20 PM

Reviewer: pennydime3, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have had a yeast problem in my body for over 26 years; I've taken Diflucan & Monistat. Not any more! 2 drops of oregano oil in water 2x a day. Alergies are also under control. I feel wonderful. The best product i have ever taken. This product will remain in my diet regimine as maintenance.

1/30/2015 1:35:10 PM

Reviewer: Anicka, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using oregano oil for a cold. I tried it instead of my home made inhalator. After 4 days still sick, blowing my nose alot and feeling my chest tight, coughing. I decided to go back to my inhalator with other essential oils made of a mix of " 20 drops of each: camphor, pine needles, eucalyptus, rosemary,thym." Put some drops of a tissue paper,bring to your nose and inhale ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2015 12:14:47 PM

Reviewer: KarlasHealth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used Wild Oregano by Natures Sunshine Products for Sinus, ear and chest pain and congestion. I also had a small rash on my face around my nose and mouth that disappeared.

St Johns wart