User Reviews & Ratings - OREGANO

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OREGANO.

«OREGANO Information

See products with OREGANO

4/30/2014 9:46:37 AM

Reviewer: Megganmorin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this product for a planters wart on the ball of my. Foot. I had used up all other remedies that had failed. I ordered the oregano oil and it Worked . No longer do I have pain walking or that horrible planters wart.

4/19/2014 12:21:54 PM

Reviewer: techgirl1984, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I only use the North American Herb and Spice brand. I was struggling with chronic sinus infections. I started using NAHS Super Strength Oil of Oregano drops every two hours. I full dropper. I also made sure to use their probiotic at night time. I was on my 3 infection, infection as in green and yellow mucous and was unwilling to take antibiotics for a 3 time in 3 months. In 3 days of doing t ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2014 9:53:44 AM

Reviewer: Gloria, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just bought my bottle and I will be using it for (currently) bronchitis. I rubbed some on my chest and it seemed to stop the coughing immedidately. Now today after reading the reviews I put some under my tongue and coughed up some more but I feel it is working. Since I have been using it I can breathe much better so I know it's working for me. I also suffer from Osetoarthritis and I gues ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2014 6:36:39 PM

Reviewer: eva, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
treatment for bronchitis and cough

3/20/2014 9:47:46 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been taken for couple of different reasons , I just love this stuff . Works for fungal nails , I have contract from beauty salon and been a pain to get rid of . Oregano just in couple of day and its almost gone . My daughter is taking for sinuses and also start working almost immediately .

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber