User Reviews & Ratings - PAU D'ARCO

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PAU D'ARCO.

«PAU D'ARCO Information

See products with PAU D'ARCO

8/18/2014 8:53:44 PM

Reviewer: rosebud, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
A year ago I develop a goiter, it was very noticeable. Last winter after a cold it double in size and was very painful. I was worried that I woud need surgery. I started a treatment of Pau d'Arco tea and in about 2 weeks I could see it getting smaller and now after 2 months it is completely gone and I feel great.

8/11/2014 3:05:15 AM

Reviewer: sister semple, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I took Pau d'arco capsules regularly when I had gum disease. When I would stop the gums would become very painful. I also would use the contents of the capsules when I would get boils or carbuncles on my skin. Nothing compared.

2/7/2014 6:33:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used this for viruses and as an anti bacterial it works better then RX meds for 10 years and I have not experianced any negatives. Hopefully this will go mainstream so we can stop the mega poison drugs used on anibiodic resistance bactaria . PLANTS evolve chemicals do not!

8/28/2013 10:51:02 PM

Reviewer: mcthurston, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Discovered that this reduces the impact of the over-production of Serotonin caused by my Carcinoid tumor, especially the flushing. I have taken six tablets a day for many years, and it has had a definite. impact on reducing the symptom.

8/14/2013 1:26:51 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used for a chronic cough, significant cough reduction after 1 week. Pau D'arco tea combined with yerba mate for a synergistic effect.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber