User Reviews & Ratings - BUTTERBUR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BUTTERBUR.

«BUTTERBUR Information

See products with BUTTERBUR

3/22/2015 10:44:24 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I first started taking Petadolex when I was ten, and traveling abroad. My mother had been using it daily to ease migraine headaches for several years. My migraines were blinding, puking pain for hours up to days. Sometimes I would get background headaches that would be on and off for several days. So we tried taking butterbur as soon as I got any early warning symptoms. Almost invariably, if I tak ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2015 11:05:48 AM

Reviewer: Mateo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
The butterbur was used in a product called Migra-eeze. Some studies show butterbur relaxes smooth muscle tissue. The only side effects are burbing of oily taste if you take it after a meal. Take it before or with food.

3/7/2015 6:46:22 PM

Reviewer: smbchoppergmail.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This has helped with alot of my problems but mostly my migraines and im glad my Dr told me to go online to order these im so grateful that he gave me the name.thank you

1/16/2015 10:57:55 AM

Reviewer: Spanousis, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Butterbur is a lifesaver! My Neurologist prescribed it to me as I had constant migraine. I take 1 capsule twice a day and it has prevented my migraines as well as helped my anxiety and allergies. Amazing product! I use Swanson Butterbur.

12/20/2014 11:49:03 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Reduced vertigo from migraine associated vertigo...only have 1 headache a month

St Johns wart