User Reviews & Ratings - BUTTERBUR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BUTTERBUR.

«BUTTERBUR Information

See products with BUTTERBUR

7/25/2011 11:06:29 PM

Reviewer: Itmatsb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Terrific results for me. I highly recommend Petadolex which has been tested in Germany. Does not contain any contaminants like many other herbal remedies have in them. My 24/7 migraines, often severe, have not been severe since I had taken Petadolex for about a month. I have taken it a total of 2 months now. To have had this kind of improvement for this long is the first time in 3 years of s ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2011 6:27:05 PM

Reviewer: Kittycake, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Butterbur has saved the quality of my life. My migraines (which seemed to be accompanied with sinus swelling and pain) did not respond to traditional meds or the meds had such severe side effects I couldn't take them. I take Butterbur with Rosmarinic Acid. It works like a miracle. Tried not taking it for a week "just to see" and headaches returned. Now I take it regularly.

6/15/2011 11:06:35 PM

Reviewer: bgkdlg, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am subject to very frequent, often disabling migraines. Although Fiorinal can help for 2-4 hours, use of Petadolex (Weber & Weber Gmbh)morning and evening, has lessenen the frequency and intensity of migraines, particularly the low to medium strength incidents. In my experience it will NOT abate the symptoms of a moderate to severe migraine (e.g., photophobia, phonophobia, difficulty conce ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2011 5:12:09 PM

Reviewer: horseluvr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Was having pretty frequent migraines. Prescription meds were just making me so drowsy. Decided to try Butterbur and I am glad I did! Works great. Rarely get a migraine and when I do they are mild. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. Does make my eyes a little dry, but a small price to pay.

5/6/2011 12:48:00 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have had daily headaches for years, with migraines occurring frequently, especially after consuming a "trigger" like MSG, tannins in tea, or nitrates in meat. After being on 2 pills of butterbur a day, I very rarely have a bad headache. Even after consuming a trigger, I may get a twinge, but nothing horrible. My constant background headache is GONE. Love it!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber