User Reviews & Ratings - BUTTERBUR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BUTTERBUR.

«BUTTERBUR Information

See products with BUTTERBUR

11/9/2011 10:06:14 AM

Reviewer: Barbieh11, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I finished my first bottle of Butterbur and noticed a significant decrease in headaches. I did not purchase more and my migraines came back! I'm on it again and don't plan to run out! I've had migraines since I was 15 years old. This is the only natural remedy I have ever found effective. Instead of 2 or more bad migraines a month I might have 1 mild one.

10/13/2011 9:13:24 PM

Reviewer: cismarie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Butterbur, (along with a low dose of endural), daily has caused my daily migraines to disappear! It took 6 weeks, (with little relief - and I was about to give up), but I have been migraine-free for 12 days! It has been forever since I've had 12 days in a row! I would HIGHLY recommend this product.

9/15/2011 2:45:11 PM

Reviewer: montanamom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used to get awful migraines at least 2x a month. I started taking 75 mg a day becasue that is what I had. My migraines slowly decreased in frequency and now I take 50 mg a day of petadolex and have reduced them to 2-3 per year.

7/25/2011 11:06:29 PM

Reviewer: Itmatsb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Terrific results for me. I highly recommend Petadolex which has been tested in Germany. Does not contain any contaminants like many other herbal remedies have in them. My 24/7 migraines, often severe, have not been severe since I had taken Petadolex for about a month. I have taken it a total of 2 months now. To have had this kind of improvement for this long is the first time in 3 years of s ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2011 6:27:05 PM

Reviewer: Kittycake, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Butterbur has saved the quality of my life. My migraines (which seemed to be accompanied with sinus swelling and pain) did not respond to traditional meds or the meds had such severe side effects I couldn't take them. I take Butterbur with Rosmarinic Acid. It works like a miracle. Tried not taking it for a week "just to see" and headaches returned. Now I take it regularly.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?