User Reviews & Ratings - SENNA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SENNA.

«SENNA Information

See products with SENNA

8/15/2013 1:51:27 PM

Reviewer: Senna-man, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use senna tea in its natural form and have been very satisfied. I only use it as I need it and not as a regular application. I have found it to be very effective in relieving constipation in short order. I have let all of my family and friends know about it and for me, I will never by OTC processed laxatives.

7/11/2013 10:50:09 PM

Reviewer: suzyq, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have irritable bowl syndrome & take a daily probiotic after breakfast. Adding one 6.8mg Senna tablet at night with two glasses of water has really helped keep me regular & not as bloated....

5/28/2013 10:40:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I take Smooth Move tea and am very happy with the treatment. I've tried every prescription and non-prescription medicine to help with severe constipation and this is by far the most effective and gentlest. It doesn't make me bloated nor give me sharp cramps like so many laxatives. Some tips: 1. Take at night to produce bowel movement first thing in morning. Be prepared for several moveme ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2013 5:22:44 PM

Reviewer: sapphire, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have IBS, started taking Organic Smooth Move tea with 1080mg of senna once per day after dinner. It works when I get up for work, sometimes I have to go a couple more times in the day. Very loose stools. Some cramping before it hits. Worth it!!

5/9/2013 12:27:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have just discovered the wonders of Senna tea - it works like a miraculous charm. Sometimes I get slight stomach cramps, but nothing major (and the end result is definitely worth it). However - only use ONE tea bag - I thought I'd be clever and brew a double-strong cup, won't be doing that again (I'm currently using Alvita, which is just plain senna leaves - I will soon be trying ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber