User Reviews & Ratings - SENNA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SENNA.

«SENNA Information

See products with SENNA

12/1/2013 9:58:48 AM

Reviewer: Beverly, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Constipation was not horrible, but I often need some help. Had been taking 1 T coconut oil each am and pm. That worked well, but I was w/o it for 2 weeks while vacationing. Within 4 days, I needed something. Tried Celestial Laxatea. Drank only part of the cup the first time. (Young gdaughter easily distracts me... :) The next morning I had my first bm in 3 days. A couple of days later drank full c ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2013 11:59:51 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    Instead of instant relief, I got instant abdominal pain! I took one cup of tea in the evening, and a few hours later, I am bloated and in terrible pain and discomfort. I'd rather be left constipated. Never again.

11/29/2013 7:18:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    I don't quite understand the following dosage, as a single pill of Senna that I have is 500mg, one to three times a day. And the following is a suggested dosage I got from WEB MD: "For constipation in adults and children age 12 and over: the usual dose is 17.2 mg daily. Don't take more than 34.4 mg per day." Can someone explain this?

11/12/2013 9:35:45 PM

Reviewer: mcala, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have irregular bowel movements and retain water.I drink tea with senna In it occasinaly before I go to bed. The next morning I wake up and my stomach " rumbles" and I go to the bathroom. Not diareah but a large amount of stool. I noticed when i take it if I dont drink enough water throughoout the day I have stomach pains.

10/23/2013 9:52:15 AM

Reviewer: Lee, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have tried everything and it's the first time something natural works so well for me.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?