User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

7/27/2016 7:36:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have osteoarthritis severely in hands, two knees replaced because of this and arthritis in my back. I was taking prescription relafen which was not working anymore for me, especially my hands. I cannot tolerate Lyrica or other stronger meds so visited local nutrition center and they suggested turmeric. really works. I still have pain but it is manageable now. no stomach problems taking this. ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2016 1:23:24 AM

Reviewer: krissytina777, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was hardly able to walk. My right knee is bad. I hurt all over. So I tried Turmeric. I felt better in a few days and was able to walk with out my cane. I than ran out and a few days went by and I was crippled up again. So I begged my Husband to go buy me another bottle. The next day I felt great!!!

5/23/2016 5:11:41 PM

Reviewer: believer, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    was having severe knee pain. found tumeric in the otc aisle and decided to try it. Pain in knee improved after one dose. forgot to take it one day and by noon my knee started hurting. took my tumeric and within a couple of hours, no more pain.

5/1/2016 10:04:08 PM

Reviewer: Marian Briones, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    its been 3 weeks that ive been suffering from joint pains in my both knees...i can hardly walk, i ve taken one capsule of tumeric...and its gone...really...i ve spent a lot of money from series of laboratory and medicines...Thank you so much for this miracle plant>>>>it really help>>>Thank you Lord.

4/2/2016 6:13:57 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    It's a wonder drug for me with no side affects anyone with arthritis should take turmeric tried taking anti inflammatory drugs from doctor they don't work made me feel sick and made my jaw ache

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?