User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

11/20/2014 12:43:50 PM

Reviewer: dev, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It is very nice my nosel congestion of 30 year old has vanished in 10 days by using turmric in hot milk at night

10/18/2014 9:20:56 AM

Reviewer: amberrooo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I take a product called Coltect which is a blend of Turmeric (515mg), green tea (150mg), and selenium (100mg)once a day for Crohn's. I've been on prescription Sulfasalazine and Pentasa in the past and experienced horrible side effects and no relief. I've been taking this product for six months now and have not had a flare since. I'm a true believer in the anti-inflammatory properti ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2014 11:33:30 AM

Reviewer: donna, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking curcumin for about a year now. It has immensely helped my joint pain from cancer treatment but it also gives me a high dose of antioxidants. I have told dozens of people about curcumin and they have been using it with excellent results and no side effects. Be sure you get curcumin with pepper for better absorption.

9/10/2014 9:52:28 AM

Reviewer: Kay, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take turmeric for Fibromyalgia and Nash disease . My fibromyalgia is gone and my liver numbers are normal. This only after 3 months of use. I'm off all prescribed medicine' s that where causing to many side affect's to name. I've gotten my mind back and the depression is gone.

8/19/2014 3:39:35 PM

Reviewer: meatypaws, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have lupus and get flare-ups with severe swelling in my hands. Since starting 600mgs a day, I notice a significant amount of relief from the painful swelling. I do take prescribed medicine for this as well and together it seems to really help.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber