User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

2/24/2015 9:04:03 PM

Reviewer: LisaRose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been amazed at how well It's worked. I'm taking a concentrated form that contains "Bioperines" 750mgs x per day. My depression has also been much much better. I'm impressed.

2/23/2015 12:55:40 PM

Reviewer: mert, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Started using 3days ago for swelling of arthritis in my hands. I am taking 300mg caps just after 3 days my swelling is no more! The directions said take 3/day I only take one every morning! I highly recommend!

2/23/2015 12:04:36 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I was experiencing joint pain in my hip. Taking turmeric has certainly lessened my pain. I have been on turmeric for about 4 months.

2/22/2015 10:42:03 PM

Reviewer: fay, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Reason for taking: Arthritis
2/17/2015 5:52:49 PM

Reviewer: sitkawoof, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Controls my very bad arthritis pain. With help of this I delayed should replacement for over a decade.

St Johns wart