User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

11/13/2013 12:08:57 AM

Reviewer: Margaret, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I season my food daily with turmeric at each meal. I am more flexible as much of my joint pain in fingers, knees, neck and spine has gone away. Swelling and stiffness in finger joints has reduced considerably. I am able to increase time during physical activities of walking, yoga and going to gym. I get turmeric in the spice section of my local market.

10/30/2013 10:24:00 AM

Reviewer: Rose, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
As soon as the weather turns cool, especially nights, I would awaken with substantial pain in my fingers. I am surprised and delighted that there is NO PAIN. A joint in my thumb, swollen and painful all the time, is less swollen, but more importantly, there is no pain or tenderness. I have lost 6 lbs in 3 months and didn't know why until I read an article in a women's mag that Turmeric was ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2013 2:31:50 AM

Reviewer: Betty, 75 or over Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this late summer. It seemed to help. We were at our summer home. When we returned to towm I forgot the bottle. With the rush of getting things in order, I neglected this. Yesterday I went to buy some and forgot the name. In the month that I have not used it I have more pain and stiffness. This alone tells me that I need to get some real fast. I did not use much...mostly made whippe ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2013 5:17:05 PM

Reviewer: bonniekb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
plagued with arthritis/joint inflammation. Combo of Tumeric/Resveratrol makes a very noticeable difference in pain level/stiffness. If I'm off even 2 days pain/stiffness returns. Highly recommend.

10/22/2013 7:25:27 AM

Reviewer: dianetheartist, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have polymyalgia rhumatica and have been taking high doses of steroids for over 2 years with little relief...not wanting to increase the dose any higher and after reading about turmeric I gave it a try--its been like a miracle for me--I was pain and stiffness free after 4 days..have had a little acid indigestion but that is easily sorted..

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed