User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

1/23/2016 10:31:53 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've substituted the Turmeric in lieu of using Meloxicam for my arthritis in my shoulder for the past week so far it has worked and I am very satisfied and will be continuing to use it.

1/17/2016 10:35:54 AM

Reviewer: Scully, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    After an xray when I complained of lower back pain the doctor said I "might have a bit of arthritis". After taking turmeric less than 12 hours I was able to get out bed without pain, stand on one leg to put my pants on and wipe myself after a pee without crying. I'm hooked.

1/13/2016 2:33:58 AM

Reviewer: Sophia, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
    Following an arthroscopy on my knee I was in more pain than prior to surgery, especially when walking. My occupational therapist suggested I try Turmeric capsules (I used the BioMedica Neutraceuticals brand). Within a few days I found relief from severe pain. I have been taking the capsules for nearly 2 years and have almost no pain in my knee. However, I have noticed that if I stop taking the tur ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2015 2:40:44 PM

Reviewer: Viv, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am excite about this product

12/13/2015 3:59:44 PM

Reviewer: Jlen, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?