User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

3/25/2013 10:59:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
works on my fingers and is absolutely amazing

3/6/2013 10:29:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have plantar fasciitis, a right hip and a joint on my finger that hurts. After one week of taking turmeric I have no more pain. I can walk with out a limp, and I'm not as stiff. I will say I did have a bit of diarrhea that lasted a day. I now take turmeric every other day after taking it straight for 2 weeks. I do recommend this to anyone who has inflamation and can handle it.

2/25/2013 5:51:50 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Awesome experience with this treatment as I was skeptical and very surprised!!!

2/14/2013 8:27:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 (Consumer)

Comment:
juice turmeric and drink raw in tea in the morning, very effective

12/2/2012 8:09:16 AM

Reviewer: julianna, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had arthritis in my hands, feet, legs. Have take Aleve regularly, which I know has side affects if taken over a long period of time. The very first week I no pains, have not taken a pill of any sort for pain, even on rainy days. But I do have an irregular heartbeat, which I am on med. for...I feel it a little more often, so maybe I will go off turmeric and see which problem is worse. An ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed