User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

3/16/2015 8:56:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female

Comment:
I have been taking turmeric for a week for severe back and neck pain from arthritis. I didn't think too much about it at first but today, a week later I have almost no pain at all. I have not taken so much as an aspirin in the past two days. I have slight dizziness directly after taking it so I think I may be taking too much (two 900mg pills with breakfast) so I will try taking one and see ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2015 8:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Eric, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had suffered about 10 years of chronic pain due to arthritis in my hip. Turmeric has quite frankly completely changed my life. I went from chronic pain every day to most days with little to no pain. It is nothing short of a miracle for me. Don't know if it will help you, but there is not a day now that I don't think about how amazed I am with the difference.

3/12/2015 10:27:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
after 1 week taking 1 tablet at night and 1 in the morning i am so shocked at how much the inflammation in my feet and hips has settled down, i have even lowered my pain medication, i really wish i had found this years ago as i have 2 stress fracture in my feet and the pain has been at 10+ but now i think i am about at a 2, love and would say please try this, its a wonder drug for me.

2/24/2015 9:04:03 PM

Reviewer: LisaRose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been amazed at how well It's worked. I'm taking a concentrated form that contains "Bioperines" 750mgs x per day. My depression has also been much much better. I'm impressed.

2/23/2015 12:55:40 PM

Reviewer: mert, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Started using 3days ago for swelling of arthritis in my hands. I am taking 300mg caps just after 3 days my swelling is no more! The directions said take 3/day I only take one every morning! I highly recommend!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?