User Reviews & Ratings - TURMERIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TURMERIC.

«TURMERIC Information

See products with TURMERIC

12/4/2015 8:38:18 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    since taking Tumeric, I have experienced relief from pain in hands and feet. 6 months ago, I could not on a uncarpeted floor without experiencing pain. Now I can walk barefoot without pain. I also can make a fist where inflammation in hand joints prevented this.

12/4/2015 8:32:07 AM

Reviewer: C. W.P., 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been using for about 2 months, I am taking 3 caps daily and my hip pain as well as pain in my hands has been reduced dramatically. I have not taken any other pain medication since starting my therapy.

12/1/2015 10:55:10 AM

Reviewer: grandmamontauk, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
    I have severe arthritis thru-out my body, take 3 caps in AM, however, my ortho-surgeon recommends maybe I should try taking more in the evening. The inflamation is the problem along with the pain.Therefore I am starting to take three in PM to see if I can reduce the inflamation.Presently doing gel shots in knee-I am not a candidate for surgery because of years on blood thinning meds, but hate the ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2015 10:55:10 AM

11/18/2015 2:29:47 PM

Reviewer: pattie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I got acute pain diahrrea using turmeric supplement such that I almost didn't make it to a bathroom.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?