User Reviews & Ratings - STINGING NETTLE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of STINGING NETTLE.

«STINGING NETTLE Information

See products with STINGING NETTLE

7/28/2014 2:19:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Freeze-dried nettle capsules have been very effective at keeping my allergy symptoms in check. I am still adjusting to the best way to use it, however. The diuretic effect has decreased my quality of sleep, and I usually take a capsule around 5 or 6 p.m. (and one in the morning, too). I am going to experiment with taking the capsule earlier in the afternoon. But for allergies, yes, it works! No mo ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2014 4:21:22 AM

Reviewer: Gigan988, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I used to take Nasonex, a steroid based nasal spray, every day for my year around sinus allergies. I then switched to a daily routine of Allegra, after years of taking Nasonex, to get away from the steroid addiction. A combination of cost, and not wanting to be dependent on allopathic medication, led me to investigate alternative medicine treatments for treating allergic rhinitis. I tried bromelai ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2014 11:02:55 PM

Reviewer: Op Craw, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It have helped with controlling my allergy and sinusitis.For the last two months I have avoided getting flu and viruses while in close company with friends and family that had it,and some still do.Also it seem to lessen the pain in my muscles and hip joint.

12/16/2013 2:27:59 PM

Reviewer: Margie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I've had pretty "hay fever," as we call it, for decades and don't want to take drugs for it -- plus none have been very helpful. But thie year I started taking organic freeze-dried nettle capsules regularly (I think that's the effective way for me) and it worked beautifully! I'm sold on it and will continue to take it every year -- maybe even year-round.

12/11/2013 5:00:26 PM

Reviewer: Dr. B, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I used to take many OTC allergy meds daily, all year. For 9 years I have taken this with great results. Small difference in the beginning, then a big difference. Now I only take a couple of capsules maybe 3 times per year.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber