User Reviews & Ratings - SASSAFRAS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SASSAFRAS.

«SASSAFRAS Information

See products with SASSAFRAS

1/3/2016 9:26:16 PM

Reviewer: beverlyindetroit, 75 or over on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    My Gramps would boil the bark to make the tea. He'd give us children a small cup of it when the seasons changed from fall to winter. He called it a tonic. Both of my grandparents and my mother lived to their 90's so it must not have hurt them.

11/17/2015 12:27:39 PM

Reviewer: wvcountrygirlforever28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    My family for many generations have drank sassafras tea when it was starting to get cold. It help us kids get over being sick quicker than the antibiotics the docs would give us plus my family has used many natural remedies that has been passed down from generation to generation. None of us has died or got cancer from any of it. I trust our remedies better than the doctors they just work more effe ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2015 11:37:16 PM

Reviewer: Melodae, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Sassafras tea has been part of my life since I was a small child -- and in the lives of most of my family. No one has experienced any of the "side effects" that are listed in this webmd entry. That is NO ONE with NO SIDE EFFECTS.

7/25/2015 8:18:55 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have used sassafras since i was a small child. My parents and grandparents would give me the tea as a refreshing beverage and at times i just did not feel well. Now the government has outlawed it???? Big brother on the rampage combined with the big drug companies which rule over the CDC so you have to buy ultra expensive synthetic drugs instead.

3/3/2015 11:12:29 PM

Reviewer: blessed me, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have been to 5 different doctors for the hives I've had the hives for months and took many different medicinesmedicines and creams ,none of them worked so one day I decided to drink some sassafras tea and guess what it cured my problem

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?