User Reviews & Ratings - SASSAFRAS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SASSAFRAS.

«SASSAFRAS Information

See products with SASSAFRAS

8/20/2015 11:37:16 PM

Reviewer: Melodae, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Sassafras tea has been part of my life since I was a small child -- and in the lives of most of my family. No one has experienced any of the "side effects" that are listed in this webmd entry. That is NO ONE with NO SIDE EFFECTS.

7/25/2015 8:18:55 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used sassafras since i was a small child. My parents and grandparents would give me the tea as a refreshing beverage and at times i just did not feel well. Now the government has outlawed it???? Big brother on the rampage combined with the big drug companies which rule over the CDC so you have to buy ultra expensive synthetic drugs instead.

3/3/2015 11:12:29 PM

Reviewer: blessed me, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been to 5 different doctors for the hives I've had the hives for months and took many different medicinesmedicines and creams ,none of them worked so one day I decided to drink some sassafras tea and guess what it cured my problem

2/12/2015 10:42:09 PM

Reviewer: strongheartwoman, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm Native and make my own sassafras tea from the bark & roots that I harvest on my organic farm. My family has used it for years as a blood thinner in spring to prepare for summer's heat on our organic farm. It is wonderfully refreshing and really helps to prepare your body for a summer's hard work!

1/4/2015 5:20:08 PM

Reviewer: susie, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I love the taste we were given this tea as a child on cold snowing nightsit makes you rest and fill relaxed

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?