User Reviews & Ratings - STEVIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of STEVIA.

«STEVIA Information

See products with STEVIA

5/2/2011 11:49:17 AM

Reviewer: milyonarya, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using My Trinergy Stevia (Made in the Philippines) since 2009. * My daughter developed tummy ache whenever I give her paracetamol, so I used Stevia to help regulate her temperature which was very effective. It even eased her vomiting problem. * My mother, a diabetic was relieved from her edema of the foot. She used Stevia with her coffee. * I am also using Stevia as a replacement ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2011 9:27:43 AM

Reviewer: charlesd, on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Stevia is usually ok. Some brands add other sweetners to it. The packets from Walmart have maltodextrin and this aggravated my Rosacea. The liquid Stevia is the purest.

2/9/2011 3:08:14 AM

Reviewer: funnyface, 75 or over Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I enjoy Morning tea using one package of Stevia.

1/4/2011 2:28:18 AM

Reviewer: gary, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
have been using for several years as an almost total substitute for sugar and my wife and I have experienced no problems and now can enjoy things we did not use because of excessive sugar such as lemonade

9/23/2010 12:12:13 PM

Reviewer: BTP910, on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Many years ago a friend gave me a bottle of Sunectar Stevia. I used a drop in my herbal or regular tea every AM (and other times). I had no side effects; very convenient. I felt better about using something other than table sugar. I'll continue to use it.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber