User Reviews & Ratings - STEVIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of STEVIA.

«STEVIA Information

See products with STEVIA

1/29/2012 4:40:28 PM

Reviewer: m, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I switched from splenda because it was falsely raising my insulin levels and making me dizzy and nauseous. After 2 days of using truvia brand stevia sweetener I am breaking out with bad acne all over. Getting tired of the artificial sweetener game.

1/17/2012 4:47:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have been using stevia for a couple of years as I suddenly became very reactive to sugar and also can not tolerate artificial sweetners. I LOVE STEVIA. I am sorry to hear others feel they had bad reactions and wonder about the pureness of the stevia they are trying... I personally wouldn't trust crystal light or coco-cola products etc. In any case, my health is better than ever which I a ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2011 10:21:58 AM

Reviewer: Kabeer shah, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I havebeen Using stevia for two months.Daily three or for mgs with tea or green tea,I feel that my skin tone is getting well.I have been suffering from gum blooding at morning and other times.At night before going to bed after brushing theeth I just keep diluted stevia (in water)for three- four seconds in my mouth.then swallow it.In the morning I feel better and no more bleeding.Many people have ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2011 9:46:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I used Stevia for about 3 weeks. After using it for about 2 weeks I started feeling dizzy, having numbness in my face. I have low blood pressure normally but it seems as though Stevia made my blood pressure go too low & I started having these side effects. I have stopped using Stevia & am waiting to see if I start to feel better.

10/11/2011 11:57:29 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber