User Reviews & Ratings - STEVIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of STEVIA.

«STEVIA Information

See products with STEVIA

8/8/2014 11:11:25 AM

Reviewer: Love Stevia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have had no negative effects from my use of Stevia products. It really helps me maintain my weight as well.

6/9/2014 4:54:25 PM

Reviewer: KB76, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Tastes great - gave me horrible dizziness and disrupted my menstrual cycle!

3/3/2014 11:58:23 AM

Reviewer: Hav2be, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using Stevia in the raw for about 9 months now It has been fine and have had NO side effects I've seen listed.on myself and two other people I know that use it and one of those people is a Diabetic.

2/27/2014 9:16:53 AM

Reviewer: MM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Stevia made me depressed an anxious. At first, I thought it was just hormones due to perimenopause, but once I stopped using the stevia and went back to sugar, it went away immediately. I also had some mild tingling in my fingers and such and that went away too.

2/22/2014 9:25:57 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I like stevia because I have been trying to cut down on sugar intake do to being overwieght. I have found it helpful. I do know if you have a ragweed allergy, and the stevia plant being in the "family of ragweed" that it can cause problems for that individual. My son cannot use it.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber