User Reviews & Ratings - DAMIANA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DAMIANA.

«DAMIANA Information

See products with DAMIANA

9/26/2014 5:29:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have major depression.Damiana has helped me enjoy sexual activity again and has helped me with anxiety.

5/28/2014 4:27:10 PM

Reviewer: humancondition, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used to drink damiana tea a lot when I was in my late teens and 20's for a general tonic effect. I recently began taking it again for depression. I have major depressive disorder and have tried around 15 different types of medication for depression and mood stabilization over the course of the last 30 years. I am currently on Wellbutrin, Lamictal and Seroquel (for several years) but continue ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2014 9:25:14 PM

Reviewer: Harry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
calms me down.helps with my anxiety. and helps me relax.and best of all it's great for my sex life,from making me horny to keeping it up.

10/25/2013 3:44:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have no experience

10/7/2013 1:15:59 PM

Reviewer: BayAreaGirlieGirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use Damiana to relieve irritability and edginess caused by PMS. I only take it when I need it and it usually takes effect within 30-45 minutes. My usual dose is 800 mg. in capsule form. I do not feel changes in my libido like others have experienced. I simply feel calm and normal.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber