User Reviews & Ratings - DAMIANA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DAMIANA.

«DAMIANA Information

See products with DAMIANA

10/25/2013 3:44:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have no experience

10/7/2013 1:15:59 PM

Reviewer: BayAreaGirlieGirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use Damiana to relieve irritability and edginess caused by PMS. I only take it when I need it and it usually takes effect within 30-45 minutes. My usual dose is 800 mg. in capsule form. I do not feel changes in my libido like others have experienced. I simply feel calm and normal.

6/23/2013 11:13:38 AM

Reviewer: mwf, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've tried herb pharm damiana liquid extract purchased at earth fare. Dosing is 2-5 tines per day. I was using it for aphrodisiac purposes but discovered that it seems to help with interstitial cystitis. Win/win!

6/11/2013 7:00:32 PM

Reviewer: Alchemist, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
We made a flavored liqueur including vanilla bean (important for best flavor) from brandy. It is delightful flavor and the amount of daminana can be adjusted for strength and flavor. It is a mild diuretic. It reduced neurological pain substantially for about 12 hours. It made everything feel better. Onset of the daminana effects was about 15-30 minutes after sufficient was sipped and the effe ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2013 3:27:19 PM

Reviewer: Jb32765, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I Have used Green bush Naturals Damina for three years. They have an alcohol free formula. I take it three times weekly. It has greatly increased my libido and and makes me mellow. I rarely fly off the handle any more. I'm a 58 year old male. I'm in great shape, still workout 3 or 4 times weekly. Have noticed more stanima and better workouts. Love Damiana!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?