User Reviews & Ratings - ARNICA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ARNICA.

«ARNICA Information

See products with ARNICA

4/10/2015 10:31:22 AM

Reviewer: vgdubya, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Decrease swelling after eyelid surgery. It worked so well that I remembered it when I started having problems with swelling legs because of arthritis. I think it works better than I had hoped!

3/25/2015 10:01:38 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Diminishes pain of tendinitis.

1/4/2015 12:02:26 PM

Reviewer: Sammy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Arnica (several different brands) for over 2 years now. I still receive the same benefits for my pain relief as when I first started. I buy the gel as often as I can afford it and give it to my friends that I know have pain problems. One friend came to me the next day and told me of the wonderful sleep she had the first she tried it. I have fibromyalgia and RA. The RA pain is ... Show Full Comment

9/4/2014 4:34:52 PM

Reviewer: Ishtar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Suffered an elbow dislocation and had frozen shoulder and bursitis after the initial injury. Have used arnica with excellent relief from aching and pain especially after doing my exercises.

8/2/2014 2:13:06 PM

Reviewer: eva, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i have stiffness pain and also cramps in muscles and when I use the arnica in seconds pain is gone at Walmart stores they have arnica gel I rub on the best than bengay or any type of pain medicine

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?