User Reviews & Ratings - FENUGREEK

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FENUGREEK.

«FENUGREEK Information

See products with FENUGREEK

10/24/2013 10:43:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female

Comment:
I took this for increasing milk supply when breastfeeding and found it to be VERY helpful! I only took 1 pill a day. NO side effects for me or my baby.

8/3/2013 10:15:07 AM

Reviewer: Rachel, Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Does fenugreek increase breast size?

6/14/2013 2:46:24 AM

Reviewer: Momof2, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Increased breast milk as I had heard it would. However; left behind a terrible case of cystic acne and caused my lymph nodes to swell & turn into a full blown infection on my ear.

6/7/2013 11:17:08 AM

Reviewer: Mavis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Allergies clogged up my ear, sever loss of hearing. Was told this product helps muscus thin. I hoping my ear drains.

4/29/2013 5:07:29 PM

Reviewer: Rachel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this Herb after wanting to help with slightly sagging breasts following numerous pregnancies. There are many pills on the market that are very expensive...unlike Fenugreek $8.00. Much to my surprise Fenugreek is a hidden gem. After a few days my breasts are fuller. But for me little did I know the following about this Herb that has been used for ages and ages. I had to get my blo ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed