User Reviews & Ratings - GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE.

«GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE Information

See products with GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE

3/31/2016 3:36:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I could not sleep on my side (either side.) The knee pain (right only) was so bad it woke me up at night. After 2 days of use the pain was completely gone and I could sleep on my side. I will continue to use for a few weeks. I am worried about high cholesterol so I will monitor my use and will start up again if the pain returns.

9/29/2015 3:15:22 PM

Reviewer: Jeff, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been taking two 2000mg Glucosamine HCL tablets a day for 6 years. I started because I could no longer climb stairs the pain was so bad. The tablets had no effect at all for the first 3 weeks when one day I woke up with absolutely zero pain. I can do deep knee bends and carry a 60# pack hiking with no pain.

6/4/2014 2:17:55 PM

Reviewer: glucosamine, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    some knee pain relief

4/14/2014 3:11:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used to have knee pain 8 years ago. After taking The triple strength (by Schiff from Costco) for about 1 month, the pain went away, and I could walk normally. I stopped taking it after finishing about 3 bottles. I a few years later, I experienced joint movement, joint pain in knuckles on both hands. I started to take this supplement again. After 3 weeks, the problem went away. I'm tak ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2014 4:11:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?