User Reviews & Ratings - GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE.

«GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE Information

See products with GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE

«Previous 21-24 of 24
    4/19/2010 3:10:55 PM

Reviewer: clforcinelli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I just found out I have arthritis in my knees after a couple of years of knee pain. I have been taking ibuprohen with success but decided to add glucosomine and I noticed an improvement in 3 days. I am not completly pain free but it is much more tolerable.

3/27/2010 9:33:51 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    This treatment has eased the pain in my knees, hips and joints.

3/18/2010 11:37:48 AM

Reviewer: nurse4u247, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have noticed huge improvements with my mobility. I have severe cartilidge damage to both knees with crepitus. My friend had to stop after just a few short weeks due to her blood sugar sky rocketing. She is not normally a diabetic. If you start to feel lousy while taking this.. have your blood sugar taken. My friend and I are nurses and so we know the symptoms associated with high sugar levels.

10/4/2009 6:25:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am trying to figure out if taking this is causing me to have leg pain with both of my legs....has only started since I began taking this....

«Previous 21-24 of 24

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?