User Reviews & Ratings - GOTU KOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GOTU KOLA.

«GOTU KOLA Information

See products with GOTU KOLA

1-3 of 3
2/10/2014 2:57:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
i used for depression, an to aid sex drive

1/29/2011 5:55:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had TMJ and I took gota kula for 3-6 months and my pain went away. now it has been 10+ yrs and I have not had the pain that I had before. it also has helped with my wrist pain. this stuff is great!

1/11/2011 11:03:01 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking raw gotu kola for memory. I believe that I am slowly gaining back my memory. It was just little things I started to forget, like people's names, movies I saw, or words. Improvement in memory is hard to gauge without taking tests measuring progress, but I am pretty confident things are getting better. It also affects my mood if I take more than a few grams at a time. I ... Show Full Comment

1-3 of 3

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed