User Reviews & Ratings - GOTU KOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GOTU KOLA.

«GOTU KOLA Information

See products with GOTU KOLA

1-5 of 5
10/8/2014 8:47:22 PM

Reviewer: babette, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am quadriplegic but with limited use of my hands. I got the gk for spasms, but much to my delight, it has been excellent for my UTI (which had threatened my life) and for healing the pressure wounds I sit on daily. I LOVE this stuff!

7/1/2014 2:20:25 AM

Reviewer: kabo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i feel nothing but i dont care im so happy to drink this gotu kola

5/5/2014 5:17:59 PM

Reviewer: almost painfree, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I took this herb to relieve hip and leg pain after hip replacement surgery, and noticed relief the same day significant enough that I take it daily for greater mobility.

2/10/2014 2:57:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
i used for depression, an to aid sex drive

1/29/2011 5:55:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had TMJ and I took gota kula for 3-6 months and my pain went away. now it has been 10+ yrs and I have not had the pain that I had before. it also has helped with my wrist pain. this stuff is great!

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber