User Reviews & Ratings - NONI

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NONI.

«NONI Information

9/25/2014 5:20:52 AM

Reviewer: Emeka jones, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have noni plant in my farm, I harvest the fruits and milk it. When I take it at bedtime, I sleep like a baby. I am 60yrs old.

9/23/2014 8:59:23 PM

Reviewer: Aurea , 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My joints don't hurt anymore. I had vaginal discharge, is gone, so are my limbs cramps. Happy. But have to use it for at least 3 months. Nature sunshine products.

9/9/2014 2:20:36 PM

Reviewer: dfbsong, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have used Tahitian Noni juice for over 10 years. It has helped me tremendously in every aspect of my life. I have lost weight drinking Noni juice, my overall health is better, it has help me to think clear. I have also used it to help with pain in the knee. By wrapping my knee in a cloth soaked in Noni The pain and the swelling went away.... This is no joke it really works!!!!!!

6/8/2014 3:48:00 AM

Reviewer: paulsingh56, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Lots of energy, I sleep better, I think clearer, I feel SO much better when I drink Tahitian Noni then when I don't.

4/7/2014 8:31:53 AM

Reviewer: Capzasin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried for several months for a multiple of reasons. Found that eliminating gluten and regular exercise works better.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber