User Reviews & Ratings - NONI

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NONI.

«NONI Information

3/24/2014 9:48:58 AM

Reviewer: Danamac, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using Noni for overall improvement of my health. I have high blood pressure as well as low-energy and muscle cramps. Over time drinking the juice has helped with all issues I have sence cut my medication in half and working to get off of it completely. I use Morinda bioactives true age max every day and sugar stop. This is a company whose products truly work!! They are also the only comp ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2014 1:02:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used a large array of the Noni Morinda products including the new shield line, the skin supplement, chap stick, drank the actual juice, etc. It is amazing and so healing. I have really dry skin and the chap stick and skin supplement take the dryness away overnight. I have a skin condition as well that makes me prone to painful acne and boils on my upper inner things and I never put anything ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2014 8:05:03 AM

Reviewer: Catlady228, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been drinking Morinda Tahitian Noni Juice for over 10 years. In the first few months, it helped my osteo-arthritis to the point where I didn't need to take Glucosomine. I believe it has improved my immune system because I hardly ever get sick. I've gone years without a cold.

1/6/2014 9:19:53 PM

Reviewer: bioactive. di, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
you list adverse effects causing certain health problems. This only happens with Noni Juice that has additives. Not all are produced with extra additives. The Original Tahitian Noni Juice has no extra additives that will cause problems. This has been proven.

10/30/2013 2:10:42 PM

Reviewer: fvillaro, 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I made tea out of the Noni leaves and the next day, I had a larger than normal bowel movement, I also noticed a drastic improvement in my head cold, and veins that I have not see on my feet in years (due to inflammation).

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber