User Reviews & Ratings - NONI

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NONI.

«NONI Information

9/9/2014 2:20:36 PM

Reviewer: dfbsong, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have used Tahitian Noni juice for over 10 years. It has helped me tremendously in every aspect of my life. I have lost weight drinking Noni juice, my overall health is better, it has help me to think clear. I have also used it to help with pain in the knee. By wrapping my knee in a cloth soaked in Noni The pain and the swelling went away.... This is no joke it really works!!!!!!

6/8/2014 3:48:00 AM

Reviewer: paulsingh56, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Lots of energy, I sleep better, I think clearer, I feel SO much better when I drink Tahitian Noni then when I don't.

4/7/2014 8:31:53 AM

Reviewer: Capzasin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried for several months for a multiple of reasons. Found that eliminating gluten and regular exercise works better.

4/7/2014 7:13:00 AM

Reviewer: Ashwin Mahopatra, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Original Divine Noni Gold for almost an year and half. It was recommended by one of my friend who is also a regular user of Divine Noni. He used to take it for maintaining his blood pressure levels and diabetes. I started taking Divine Noni for overall health and wellness. I feel very energetic and strong after using it. I used to have skin problems(infection) earlier but after ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2014 1:02:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used a large array of the Noni Morinda products including the new shield line, the skin supplement, chap stick, drank the actual juice, etc. It is amazing and so healing. I have really dry skin and the chap stick and skin supplement take the dryness away overnight. I have a skin condition as well that makes me prone to painful acne and boils on my upper inner things and I never put anything ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?