User Reviews & Ratings - PROGESTERONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PROGESTERONE.

«PROGESTERONE Information

See products with PROGESTERONE

8/31/2014 3:30:42 PM

Reviewer: muchbetter88, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Didn't realize just how horrible I was feeling until I started this with the V-Dot patch. Only down side is feeling like I'm getting a virus which comes and goes. Hot flashes have dissipated!!

5/25/2014 8:04:34 AM

Reviewer: Pia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Helped me sleep, and wake with a clear mind. Decreased anxiety. Stopped post menopausal bleeding from HRT. Increased energyvand positive mood. Love this stuff, it helps overall to slow aging!!!

11/3/2013 6:53:12 PM

Reviewer: MEVANS, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 70yrs and had blood clot, so I had to be careful as to what I use. I only just starting to use it, so far I think it going to work very well for me. I stayed hot but this helps a lot.

10/26/2012 8:20:35 PM

Reviewer: wonderwoman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Highly recommend progesterone cream. Don't take the synthetic tables your doctor will prescribe the body doesn't see them as natural and your liver has a hard time processing the synth stuff. Stick to the natural bio identical progesterone cream. Within days of using the progesterone cream I started to feel better, lost weight , had more energy and my mood was improved.

8/2/2012 2:58:00 PM

Reviewer: Siobhanlouise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking Provani progesterone cream now for about 8 weeks. I have hypothryoidism, for which I was taking 200mcg thyroxin daily, but with continued symptoms. Since taking Provani, I have reduced my thyroxin to 75mcg daily, and am not experiencing hypo symptoms. I do find though, that the first 8 hours after applying the cream, I feel hyper anxious and this can cause difficulties sleeping. ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber