User Reviews & Ratings - SEA BUCKTHORN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SEA BUCKTHORN.

«SEA BUCKTHORN Information

See products with SEA BUCKTHORN

6/4/2014 7:43:24 PM

Reviewer: Penny, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have a 30mL bottle 1/4 filled with SBO and various other oils. My skin cleared up and is so much brighter just applying it every night! I have about 10mL in my conditioner bottle and I have less grey hair, shinier hair and less dead ends. I am going to start taking the Sibu 90 day supplement next month and see how that works.

9/17/2013 9:07:10 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had purchased Sea Buckthorn Oil (SBO) for my asthma. But something happened that changed my whole perspective about SBO. I was frying a couple of chicken legs and they exploded in my face, on my forehead, over my eye and on my right cheek. What a nasty burn. AFter applying ice on the burn and the burning sensation was gone. I gathered more information about SBO and thought: maybe this will help ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2013 11:09:36 PM

Reviewer: annette, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
my constipations has gone,no more mouth ulcer,seldom caught by common cold and less grey hair.

3/26/2013 12:44:04 PM

Reviewer: missy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use the Sibu eye cream for my undereye bags and dark circles. I haven't noticed any differences. I also take 2 of the Sibu supplements each day. My skin has always been smooth. I hoped the pills would add moisture. Again, I haven't noticed any differences. I've used the pills off and on for 4 months. No real differences!

12/24/2012 3:09:50 PM

Reviewer: rtrf, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Taking for demodex

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber