User Reviews & Ratings - SEA BUCKTHORN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SEA BUCKTHORN.

«SEA BUCKTHORN Information

See products with SEA BUCKTHORN

7/23/2013 1:38:51 PM

Reviewer: Halle-lujah K, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Wow! Amazing energy for my work outs. I have such a nice glow on my skin. And I also use the Sea Buckthorn oil in my natural skin care regimen to help combat cellulite.

7/20/2013 10:05:45 AM

Reviewer: Spooky78, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Had dry eyes for 20 years got so bad that I was using eye drops during the night too. Started Sea Buckthorn on June 1st 2013, now I only use eye cream for dry eyes a little at night, thinking of stopping this too. age 70+

5/14/2013 8:31:08 PM

Reviewer: Max, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Male, 74, after 5 months notice skin on forehead, around eyes is softer and tighter. I also notice my digestion is better. I take Life Oil Sea Buckthorn.

5/3/2013 10:36:43 AM

Reviewer: max, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After 5 months(2000mg/day) I developed an itch around my eyes, lips and collarbone. I also take a multivitamin. Am I taking too much vitamin C with this combination?

4/2/2013 5:32:27 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I put it under my tongue, waited 10 seconds then swallowed and had a drink. It felt like my throat had been scalded. It was very painful and red. My breathing was not affected. I took two neurofen and the pain subsided to bearable in 30 minutes. This morning I applied it to my face, the skin stained yellow, not sure if that's temporary.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber