User Reviews & Ratings - SEA BUCKTHORN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SEA BUCKTHORN.

«SEA BUCKTHORN Information

See products with SEA BUCKTHORN

5/2/2013 11:09:36 PM

Reviewer: annette, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
my constipations has gone,no more mouth ulcer,seldom caught by common cold and less grey hair.

3/26/2013 12:44:04 PM

Reviewer: missy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use the Sibu eye cream for my undereye bags and dark circles. I haven't noticed any differences. I also take 2 of the Sibu supplements each day. My skin has always been smooth. I hoped the pills would add moisture. Again, I haven't noticed any differences. I've used the pills off and on for 4 months. No real differences!

12/24/2012 3:09:50 PM

Reviewer: rtrf, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Taking for demodex

11/12/2012 3:51:45 PM

Reviewer: Hopeful, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My overall cholesterol has gone from 265 to 184 in six weeks. I changed nothing in my diet. I am, however, still waiting to lose weight! I am taking Life Oil 2000 mg Sea Buckthorn oil per day.

10/19/2012 10:02:56 PM

Reviewer: amber, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Seabuckthorn seed oil has done an undescribably amazing job in helping clear my acne. I've had terrible breakouts since highschool and finding treatments seemed next to impossible. I used this for a week and all my blemishes cleared up nicely. The only catch is I do have to use it every day, but it is so worth it.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?