User Reviews & Ratings - ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID.

«ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID Information

See products with ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID

4/24/2012 10:40:59 AM

Reviewer: EBA Group, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Diabetes
4/11/2012 11:52:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used alpha lipoic acid for a little over a year now for assistance in regulating my blood sugar levels. I recently ran out, and within a couple of days saw my test numbers go up. I highly recommend the use of this product. I take it just before eating.

11/21/2011 11:30:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking this when first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes .Helps keep blood sugars low . Have been taking it for 2 yrs now with my rx meds .I have not taken them a few times and my blood sugar levels raised.This proved to me how well they work

11/16/2011 4:48:17 PM

Reviewer: Grimjax, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 600mg once a day. I've actually off my metphormin and insulin now. If you take, please monitor your blood sugar levels very carefully, especially while on other meds. If you are taking other prescription drugs please contact your doctor about any known interactions between them.

4/16/2011 12:43:29 PM

Reviewer: TEENOFF, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I FOUND ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID HELPFUL IN REDUCING THE PAIN IN MY FEET AT NIGHT. MY SISTER, WHO IS ALSO A DIABETIC, TOLD ME ABOUT IT, AND IT WORKS FOR US. I GET THE 600MG TABS FROM GNC AND TAKE 1 OR 2 A NIGHT. I ADD IT TO MY MED LIST FOR THE DOCTORS.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber