Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - IP-6

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IP-6.

«IP-6 Information

11/26/2015 9:32:40 AM

Reviewer: Natalie Lou, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had an area on my ear which was diagnosed as cancerous. It had a lump on it and my ear was inflamed. I was booked into have surgery to remove the area and to have plastic corrective surgery at the same time. I started taking IP6 for other reasons (to boost my immune system after having 2 chest infections). Within 6 days I noticed my ear had stopped bleeding at night and thought nothing of ... Show Full Comment

8/17/2015 10:04:20 AM

Reviewer: susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking 12 tabs a day for several months, I was able to run, walk, and have muscle endurance and energy I had never experienced in my adult life. I don't know why someone is claiming negatives about the product, as I never experienced bone weakness, but quite the opposite. Use on empty stomach and stay with the original formula. Do not purchase copy-cat products as they are full of filler ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2015 2:06:32 PM

Reviewer: Roger, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
enlarged prostate was told by my doctor it would have to be removed. my psa number was above the chart. this was 3 years ago. I had some IP6 that i had bought previously and never took it.When my DR. told me he was going to remove it I started taking 10 pills a day.I had my psa no. checked at three differant clinic and they all said the same thing the no. was over 9. When I went to the dr for a bi ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2015 5:46:20 PM

Reviewer: Juniper1211, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking 2 tabs 2 times daily for 30 days, I developed 3 welts on my back. I stopped taking the tabs 3 weeks ago - I have had over 20 welts appear in varied locations. At present - I have 7 active welts, 1 of which has a blister. They itch and are very uncomfortable. As of now - 3 weeks later - I am wondering how much longer it will take for the supplement to get out of my system.

6/12/2013 1:50:57 PM

Reviewer: JKBECKMARK, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Given 3 years to live due to cancer. That was 20 years ago since taking IP 6. I am now cancer free.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?