User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

9/18/2014 1:32:16 AM

Reviewer: Silver Collidol Works, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I make my own silver colloidal for pennies on the dollar at 10ppm and drink half cup per day, with a 36 volt power supply, a 500 ohm 1/2 watt resistor and 2 silver 14 gauge rods one inch apart in distill water, 1 gallon at a time. I have a friend who's a Vietnam Vet with affected with agent orange had tumors all over his body that grew like tree roots. He would take a knife and cut out what ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2014 2:55:03 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have & have had chronic sinus problems with infection for years so after all the reviews decided to try it. I did not get any relief or help from it at all.

9/9/2014 4:30:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Ive used the liquid and the gel and have had great results from both for various things..

8/18/2014 2:50:49 PM

Reviewer: Strepnomore, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I read a lot about colloidal silver and I am surprised by the amounts of information and different colloidal silver products, so I did my research and got involved with the product. I have a professional friend in the field who has research it for over 20 years. To keep it short, it does not kill 650 organisms, it does not cure it all, colloidal silver is not a colorless liquid, the make-it-at-hom ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2014 6:16:32 AM

Reviewer: Ron Souther, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Colloidal silver hydrosol has given me new life. I didn't realize how much I was suffering from chronic infection until I came across the products at www.cshstore.com And I've been able to help many of my family members and friends. I knew this product worked when I had an intense Herxheimer Reaction and have felt amazing since!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber