User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

1/3/2015 2:06:02 PM

Reviewer: AppleFarmer214, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have chronic sinus infections and silver nasal spray has helped me immensely. I can fight an infection in a few days where I used to go thru 3 - 4 courses of antibiotics over the course of 6 - 8 weeks. Plus I don't have all the side effects associated with the antibiotics.

12/23/2014 7:47:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
12/12/2014 8:55:03 AM

Reviewer: bsdaug, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Used a home brewed nose spray for upper resperatory infection and had no effect, actually got more sick. Eventually went to doctor and started taking naprosen and was cured in 2 days, where I was sick for 7days before going to doctor.

12/3/2014 2:45:35 PM

Reviewer: Jimbo, 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had sinus infections all my life. I used to have them about twice per year but after an accident with a bumper jack that knocked a tooth into my sinus I started have them about every three months and had to take antibiotics which worked but were hard on my digestive system. two years ago I discovered Colloidal Silver. I started taking it and bought a generator to make my own. I have not h ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2014 7:52:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used colloidal silver nasal spray for my sinus infection, the infection was gone in 3-4 days. Seems safer than antibiotics to me.

St Johns wart