User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

12/12/2014 8:55:03 AM

Reviewer: bsdaug, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Used a home brewed nose spray for upper resperatory infection and had no effect, actually got more sick. Eventually went to doctor and started taking naprosen and was cured in 2 days, where I was sick for 7days before going to doctor.

12/3/2014 2:45:35 PM

Reviewer: Jimbo, 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had sinus infections all my life. I used to have them about twice per year but after an accident with a bumper jack that knocked a tooth into my sinus I started have them about every three months and had to take antibiotics which worked but were hard on my digestive system. two years ago I discovered Colloidal Silver. I started taking it and bought a generator to make my own. I have not h ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2014 7:52:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used colloidal silver nasal spray for my sinus infection, the infection was gone in 3-4 days. Seems safer than antibiotics to me.

11/19/2014 2:31:59 AM

Reviewer: UK, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
i had a very nasty double triple quadruple boil type of thing very hot painful staff type of infection thought i was gonna have to take antibiotics again but this time i managed to clear it with colloidal silver. very very happy

11/18/2014 3:11:26 PM

Reviewer: kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was veryvsick..acute bronchitis, finished around of antibiotics and steroids. I was still very congested and could hardly breath. 12 hours of taking silver every 3 hours or so, one tablespoon, I was better. Within 24 hours it was as if I'd never been sick.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber