User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

6/13/2011 11:13:01 AM

Reviewer: csbridg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using colloidal silver for about 12 years now and finally bought my own machine about 2 years ago. I use a 10-20 PPM solution, both internally and externally, for anything that I would be forced to otherwise use an antibiotic. I take it at the first sign of cold or flu and symptoms are gone within a day or two. My cat had problems with urinary infections so I put a dropper or two in ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2011 11:06:10 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I haves used it for food poisoning and eye infections with great success..Herpes of the eye is now gone. I use it for just about anything, but not for a long time,only when it is needed.

6/8/2011 4:53:12 PM

Reviewer: silver4health, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Colloidal Silver has been my choice for a natural amti-microbial agent for years. I has helped in the fight against colds and flu's as well as topically against fungus and even pink-eye. I have never had any side effect or negative result from using colloidal silver for me or my family.

6/2/2011 7:43:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
used for myself and family members to treat colds,stomach problems and infections. i make my own

6/1/2011 11:30:41 AM

Reviewer: ballroomboogie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 60 yrs old and been taking 2oz of CS daily for maintenance for ten years now. I have never taken a flu shot nor had the flu. during flu season I take 2oz x daily. Also, Ive taken it when I started to get a urinary track infection, my Dr gave me antibiotics but I told him I would try my CS first, and if I did not see an improvement, I then would take the meds. After about 3 days, my back stopp ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed