User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

6/6/2012 9:13:18 AM

Reviewer: Tara, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used it to eliminate Bronchitis. After two rounds of antibiotics and suffering over a month with this upper repritory infection- I took colloidal silver and it did what the antibiotics didn't or couldn't do.

5/19/2012 10:06:35 PM

Reviewer: jaib, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I use this for colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, ear infections, tooth aches, allergies, conjunctivitis, common warts, pretty much anything that has ever ailed me or my children. This is a miracle product, but make sure to get the mesosilver or utopia silver brands because others are ionic which could turn skin blue and is not as effective internally.

3/5/2012 9:32:33 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
10/16/2011 5:28:20 PM

Reviewer: staylor, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been sick for 6months with sinus problems. My ears, throat, and sinus hurt, and I felt like I was choaking. Every time I went to the doctor they would give me antibiotic, but as soon as they were gone it would come back. I event went to a ENT and he told me that he couldnt find anything wrong. That was after he did a CT scan ( which cost me an arm and a leg). He told me that he thought it w ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2011 5:37:07 PM

Reviewer: u66lbi, 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
My son took it for a prostate infection after trying antibiotics for 4mos - cleared up in a week. I then applied it to nail fungus infection on toe I had for 2 mod cleared up in a few days. Next used it on my 17 year old dog with both eye infections and several trips to vet cleared up in 4 days. . . why is this being kept from public use? Im amazed with this element.

St Johns wart