User Reviews & Ratings - COLLOIDAL SILVER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COLLOIDAL SILVER.

«COLLOIDAL SILVER Information

See products with COLLOIDAL SILVER

6/13/2011 2:36:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I use it whenever I feel a cold coming on or just have a rundown feeling. It tastes like water and it's very easy to use. This is even way better for flu than a flu vax. In fact when the swine flu was supposedly coming out in 2009, NASA suggested to the Federal Government that this would be a more effective treatment than a vaccine.

6/13/2011 2:29:14 PM

Reviewer: starlight, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have suffered from Singles Neuralgia around my right eye for over 2 years. The optic nerve was not effected. I had continual irrition of the eye lid and the whole eye orbit, with a small weeping itching area on the lower lid. I applied the Colloidal silver solution over the lid and right side of the face. The weeping area disapered and has not returned for 2 months. It intereputed my sleep ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2011 2:28:56 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I used 10-15ppm CS to get rid of Strep-Throat (1/2 an oz orally, 3x/day for 10 days). Much easier on my body than antibiotics and by gargling before swallowing, the throat pain was gone in 1 day. I also use 10ppm CS 2x/daily (gargle with) instead of listerine and my dentist is very impressed with the lack of staining as I used to have a lot of stain since almost all I drink is coffee and tea. L ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2011 1:20:02 PM

Reviewer: Linda S., 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
We have been using Colloidal Silver for 12 years now. It's excellent for internal and external infections. We also use it for dogs and cats. Very dependable remedy.

6/13/2011 12:51:40 PM

Reviewer: azlynn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I live in the desert where running into a cactus is fairly easy. I have had a 3cm. cactus thorn in my foot that will be surgically removed this week. Surely without diligent soaking in Colloidal Silver, it would have been severely infected. I soak everyday, do NOT use expensive antibiotics and have had absolutely no redness or infection.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber