User Reviews & Ratings - INDIAN GOOSEBERRY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of INDIAN GOOSEBERRY.

«INDIAN GOOSEBERRY Information

See products with INDIAN GOOSEBERRY

12/3/2014 1:52:09 AM

Reviewer: Indian, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Indian Gooseberry balances all three dosas equally. Thus giving good health.

11/6/2014 8:21:25 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using the Indian Gooseberries for a year (one a day) and the benefits are real. My immunity has gone up significantly and being diabetic, my hb1ac is a good 5.4.

10/19/2013 12:25:09 PM

Reviewer: gregart96@aol.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use the Amla (Indian Gooseberry) becaue it has been extremely effective with my treatment of type 2 Diabetes. I have been able to reduce my insulin injection by 50 % and maintain my sugar control. I is easy to take and I would like to see it as a supplement for anyone who is insulin resistant like myself.

6/24/2013 11:56:21 AM

Reviewer: bbr, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
iam using this since 3 months my body changed a lot flex, lowing sugar levels, thirst, urination, digestion It cures and cares as MOTHER

1/2/2012 2:34:30 AM

Reviewer: vj, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I was suffering from SEVERE indigestion. That caused bloating of stomach and heart burns. The problem never got better. My friend gave me some dried indian gooseberry fruits. It worked like a miracle. I know it is not easy for people to believe if i said I could see the difference the second minute. The bloating reduced gradually and my stomach was completely normal in 20 minutes.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber