User Reviews & Ratings - INDIAN GOOSEBERRY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of INDIAN GOOSEBERRY.

«INDIAN GOOSEBERRY Information

See products with INDIAN GOOSEBERRY

1-4 of 4
11/11/2013 11:32:09 PM

Reviewer: lils, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am in my first trimester. Picked up some frozen goosberries from the Indian grocery store. Had at least two of them, the big ones. All the nausea is gone so also the metallic taste that I have been having. Love this fruit. I use to eat them after meals growing up in NE India :) I love this berries with salt and a little cayenne pepper.

5/28/2013 8:23:25 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking the powder for pancreatitis and I went from having 2 or more attacks a month and lots of pain bloating and generally being unwell to no attacks since I started taking it and feeling amazing again. It is truely an amazing berry and a godsend for me.

4/4/2013 6:22:42 PM

Reviewer: rob, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i had high cholesterol, and was taking simvastatin for 6 months, i finally said no more government drugs, so i started taking 1000 mg a day of indian gooseberry, and 1000 mg a day of plant sterols, and my good cholesterol is great and my bad level is well within range. when i told my doctor i stopped the simvistain she couldn't believe how well my tests were.. give up on statins!!! they kill m ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2012 12:45:26 AM

Reviewer: Beeblebrock, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I take about 3-4 pieces (around 5g) of raw, dried Indian Gooseberry whenever I have heartburn. It seems to be fast acting and I usually get relief within 15-20 minutes.

1-4 of 4

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber