User Reviews & Ratings - BOVINE COLOSTRUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BOVINE COLOSTRUM.

«BOVINE COLOSTRUM Information

See products with BOVINE COLOSTRUM

«Previous 6-8 of 8
    4/26/2013 1:10:05 PM

Reviewer: MommaJ64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have several issues CIDP (chronic inflammatory relapsing radicular neuropathy, Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, narcolepsy, gerd, and ibs. I've been sick my whole life although I look healthy. I had been receiving Gamunex (IVIG) treatments monthly for over 6 years to treat nerve damage that caused paralysis, and other health issues. It worked wonders and I could walk again. In 2010 I lost my job, ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2013 7:31:08 PM

Reviewer: rose, eagle pass, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I was in antibiotics for 3 months for my sinus infection. A friend told me about colostrum and i bought it and i am miraculous cured. I am thankful to God to send me that special friend who told me to try colostrum. It really worked for me. Now I am trying it on my son for his severe allergies.

12/10/2012 10:51:11 AM

Reviewer: maryt, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use this for interstitial cystitis which is an inflamation of bladder. Started several years ago and used for occasional bouts now just take one a day. Originally received relief within a week.

«Previous 6-8 of 8

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?