User Reviews & Ratings - SAMe

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SAMe.

«SAMe Information

11/14/2014 7:50:57 PM

Reviewer: kxdx, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking sam-e because I got on birth control and my depression that I could normally deal with was out of control and you can't take antidepressants on birth control so I decided to try this because it wasn't supposed to interact with birth control. I've been taking it for about two months now and I've never felt this good in my whole life and I've never been able to t ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2014 11:18:17 PM

Reviewer: gechie, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
taking 200Mg a day for a week. Feeling good. getting off .25 Xanax. had tried L theanine, kava kava, 5htp, and gaba. I will stick with the SamE only. After much research, will miss a day or two.Using Pipking Rock. Cut the 400mg in half.

10/16/2014 12:36:48 AM

Reviewer: elaine, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I TAKE 400 MG A DAY STARTED AT 200 BECAUSE OF STOMACHE PROBLEMS, i HAVE NO DEPRESSION AFTER YRS OF SEVERE DEPRESSION. IT HAS BEEN A MIRICLE FOR ME. 200MG WORKED FOR ABOUT 6 MO. THEN I HAD TO INCREASE TO 400MG.I AM HOPING AS I NEED TO INCREASE THE STOMACHE PROBLEMS DO NOT RETURN.

9/7/2014 3:55:23 PM

Reviewer: Patrick2828, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It was very effective for my depression. I saw significant symptom improvement in about one month after I started taking it. Before I started taking it I did have some minor insomnia and it did make it worse. I also had some slight anxiety, but it went away after a few weeks. One thing I did notice while taking this medication is that when i drank even moderate amounts of alcohol (about 2 glasse ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2014 3:16:25 PM

Reviewer: rosiescowboy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
concerned about waht is does to the pancreas and liver

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber