User Reviews & Ratings - OLEANDER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OLEANDER.

«OLEANDER Information

See products with OLEANDER

10/28/2014 1:16:54 AM

Reviewer: MythBuster, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Friends keep trying to get me to sell this stuff, but I was very skeptical of both the cult like frenzy and the fact that they call themselves a "Direct Sales" company, not a skincare or anti-aging company. So the product is actually secondary to sucking people in to help them sell it. They don't need to be a skincare expert, have a degree in biology or have any professional experien ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2014 4:25:29 AM

Reviewer: nerium_user, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Nerium AD works well, tightens and smooths my skin and has removed crows feet completely. It has made wrinkles in my neck nearly disappear. It appears to minimize stretch marks on my arms and belly. Everyday I get compliments of how great I look. Nerium has given me hope to finally do something about my skin.

9/30/2014 11:02:56 PM

Reviewer: Joanna Caroll, on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
9/11/2014 12:13:42 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I love Nerium! since Ive been using it my pores are getting smaller, my wrinkles are softening, and it's even helping to heal my acne scars and smooth out my skin. I have only been using it for about 3 weeks. This Stuff is like "LIQUID GOLD!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to see my skin looking better every day and so is my Husband!!!! It's worth every penny!!!

8/28/2014 4:08:05 PM

Reviewer: Do you want a rash, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this product for seven days. I got a rash over my cheek bones on day four. I discontinued use three days ago and the rash remains. By the rotten smell of the product, I'm guessing the rashes it causes may be fungal.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber