User Reviews & Ratings - OLEANDER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OLEANDER.

«OLEANDER Information

See products with OLEANDER

1/24/2015 6:26:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I absolutely love this product! My skid is do sensitive!!! I was very sceptical at first due to my sensitive skin!!! Turns out, it works amazingly!!! My skin is tightening up and I've even got my boyfriend using it.

1/4/2015 6:38:23 PM

Reviewer: Mickie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After two weeks I stopped using Nerium due to dry itchy skin (no rash or breakouts). I did compare a before and after picture and my skin did look better. I was told by a brand partner that this was an adjustment period "my skin needs to get used to nerium"..so I used less of the product, but continued. After two months, I woke up with swollen-scaly eyes and a rash all over my face and n ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2015 12:49:32 AM

Reviewer: LBchar, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I obtained Nerium from my hair dresser and I went on a cruise and used it faithfully morning and night for eight days. I stopped and on the 10th day my face felt as if I had a sun burn. My cheeks and chin the areas I concentrated on broke out in small pustules. This was the end of September. I went to dermatologist and she said it was Rosacea and I have been using the medicine faithfully that sh ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 5:01:03 AM

Reviewer: K9K12, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been very pleased with the use and results I have achieved with using Nerium AD night and day lotions. I have sensitive skin, prone to dermatitis as I entered my 50's, but Nerium AD is very gentle and soothing on my skin, even while tightening and reducing wrinkles.

7/19/2014 4:21:35 AM

Reviewer: Angie, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was given this product to try for five days with the understanding I would take before & after pictures. Skin became red, then on day five and six broke out in pustules which I'm wondering if another reviewer is describing as blisters. I'm guessing it may be an allergic reaction. I'm amazed this product is on the market.

St Johns wart