User Reviews & Ratings - OLEANDER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OLEANDER.

«OLEANDER Information

See products with OLEANDER

7/19/2014 4:21:35 AM

Reviewer: Angie, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was given this product to try for five days with the understanding I would take before & after pictures. Skin became red, then on day five and six broke out in pustules which I'm wondering if another reviewer is describing as blisters. I'm guessing it may be an allergic reaction. I'm amazed this product is on the market.

4/1/2014 1:47:17 AM

Reviewer: ninjy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
The only experience I have had with Oleander is with the skin cream NeriumAD, which contains a Nerium oleander extract (extraction of Nerium oleander leaves, unique blending of the aloe-based oleander extract into a useful cream-based cosmetic product). I have used this product for 1 year with no adverse reactions. At 4-6 months of usage others noticed a marked improvement in fine lines around my ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2014 8:01:10 PM

Reviewer: Baglady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Initially I was happy with Nerium AD and liked the results but after time the area around my eyes and corners of my mouth became reddened, inflamed and scaly. It has been a year since I stopped and I still have trouble with these areas. Please be cautious with this product!

5/29/2013 5:02:06 PM

Reviewer: susie16, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using the product for a week now and have seen amazing results in the reduction of fine lines around my mouth and outer edges of my eyes. Have had no problems at all.

4/24/2013 7:18:27 PM

Reviewer: bee lady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This product first caused my neck to become red and itchy. The red itchy rash then began on my face and forehead so I stopped using the product. My skin then developed blisters. I have not used the product for over a month now and my skin still has blisters and is still red, rashy and itchy. The areas that are the worst are the areas where I concentrated on the most. I didn't even use as much ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber