User Reviews & Ratings - 5-HTP

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 5-HTP.

«5-HTP Information

See products with 5-HTP

8/15/2015 1:14:51 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I feel happier, stronger and much more positive within myself. Concentration and my ability to focus are vastly improved. I entered this with no expectations and am very pleasantly surprised. Life feels great. Unsure of the side affects as I have also concentrated on my health and diet. I have lost weight(a concern for me) as well as other issues which may be due to this treatment or dietar ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2015 2:52:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Depression
8/5/2015 6:29:14 AM

Reviewer: los, Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Very good compared to Prozac as it does not have side effects.

8/4/2015 9:52:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have just started the vitamin shoppe brand of 100mg since july 26, 2015. So far i can say that this is doing the job. So i would feel like getting in my depression mood which this meds doesnt allow me. It sent an alert to brain to think about something else. I am more energetic and use it as directed. So far so good. After my sixty days of supply, i will see if i can manage without it.

8/2/2015 10:14:09 AM

Reviewer: RjoyD, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking vitamin Shoppe brand 5htp with vitamin b6(b6 helps in convert to serotonin better I guess) for 2 days.I take 50mg twice a day about 4-6 hours apart on a empty stomach half hour to an hour before a meal. So far it has boosted my energy and pulled me 85-90% out of my depression, I still lack focus, mental clarity and motivation, but to be fair I have inattentive ADD. I was taking ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?