User Reviews & Ratings - Glucosamine (GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Glucosamine (GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE).

«Glucosamine (GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE) Information

See products with Glucosamine (GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE)

11/1/2014 1:07:42 AM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I had pain due to bone on bone that was erased as long as I took Glucosamine Sulfate with MSM. I can do things now that do not give me pain like before. I feel like arthritis does not bother me as long as I take glucosamine.

10/26/2014 8:10:53 AM

Reviewer: nia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
It gave me acid reflux and it took me years to figure out what was doing it because the "lag" time was great. Just as it takes a long time to feel the benefits of GS, it took a long time for the reflux to go away. Now I am acid free but in pain....I'll take the pain.

10/17/2014 12:55:50 AM

Reviewer: kowshik, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The treatment was good and and the pain levels has reduced

7/16/2014 12:37:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My left hip joint is shot. I need to have a hip replacement, but as my right hip replacement was less than successful I am very relunctant to have it done. I've tried this as a last ditch effort...what a blessing! I have been on it a month and it has made a world of difference. (CVS Glusosamine Sulfate 2000mg - only once a day)

7/11/2014 6:24:27 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I take it with condroiten - 750/600, for about fifteen years. If I have to stop it eg. before an operation, I can't wait to get back on it because the pain that i expierence is incredable. You must take for several months to start feeling any results. I felt better much sooner.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber