User Reviews & Ratings - DEER VELVET

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DEER VELVET.

«DEER VELVET Information

See products with DEER VELVET

11/14/2014 8:21:11 PM

Reviewer: NIKMADMDC, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
This product has been amazing for me. I actually take it via an oral spray that is combined with what I believe is 6 (possibly more) of the most powerful supper fruits. This has been life changing for me. My friend recommened this product in the spray form due to me having pancreatitis and not bing able to digest vitamins or food properly. The spray has allowed me to by pass my pancreas and receiv ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2014 2:59:14 PM

Reviewer: Fred Anderson III, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I'm 64 years old. Someone at my gym mentioned this product to me so I started looking into it and ordered pills. I take between 4-6 per day, pretty regularly. Within the first month, the pain in my knees, ankles, wrists and fingers diminished about 50%. On top of that I felt more refreshed, less lethargic. In the third month, the pain in my joints were about 80% gone. I also was more flexible, ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2014 8:01:22 PM

Reviewer: rdolbec49gmail.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Have taken 250 MG caps, 2 with breakfast and occasionally 2 with lunch for the last ten years. I am a 65 yr old farmer, work a 10 to 12 hour day. The velvet antler helps me with increased energy and the pain associated with back surgery from 1993. I own Applegate Deer Farm in Newfield, Maine and have many repeat customers.

5/21/2014 8:20:14 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Noticed improvement in my knees within 1 week of starting. Used to use a cane when knees became really sore. Now don't use cane at all. It seems to be working.

2/9/2014 3:08:08 PM

Reviewer: JayCutler, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
this stuff is the the legit i dont care about the side effects down the line

St Johns wart