User Reviews & Ratings - DEER VELVET

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DEER VELVET.

«DEER VELVET Information

See products with DEER VELVET

8/27/2014 2:59:14 PM

Reviewer: Fred Anderson III, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I'm 64 years old. Someone at my gym mentioned this product to me so I started looking into it and ordered pills. I take between 4-6 per day, pretty regularly. Within the first month, the pain in my knees, ankles, wrists and fingers diminished about 50%. On top of that I felt more refreshed, less lethargic. In the third month, the pain in my joints were about 80% gone. I also was more flexible, ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2014 8:01:22 PM

Reviewer: rdolbec49gmail.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Have taken 250 MG caps, 2 with breakfast and occasionally 2 with lunch for the last ten years. I am a 65 yr old farmer, work a 10 to 12 hour day. The velvet antler helps me with increased energy and the pain associated with back surgery from 1993. I own Applegate Deer Farm in Newfield, Maine and have many repeat customers.

6/9/2014 12:42:55 PM

Reviewer: Ohso Komodo, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I've been using Antler Farms deer antler velvet for a few months and I put on 17 lbs. of solid muscle in the process. I've been a hard gainer all my life and have never ever been able to pack it on like this. I am the heaviest I have ever been at 175 lbs. and 8% bodyfat. I use capsules (3 caps) and extract (1 dropper) daily. Look me up by my screen name Ohso Komodo on YouTube for my video ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2014 8:20:14 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Noticed improvement in my knees within 1 week of starting. Used to use a cane when knees became really sore. Now don't use cane at all. It seems to be working.

2/9/2014 3:08:08 PM

Reviewer: JayCutler, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
this stuff is the the legit i dont care about the side effects down the line

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber