User Reviews & Ratings - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

«APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Information

See products with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

9/16/2013 6:51:59 PM

Reviewer: KneraK, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Braggs ACV 1-2 times a day for 4 days for acid reflux. I have 2 prescription meds that I also take but still get reflux every day. Since I started Braggs ACV have only had reflux once. Hoping this keeps up but I tell you this is the best the reflux has been in years.

7/29/2013 9:33:00 PM

Reviewer: Evie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Use this for gastrointestinal problem i developed a year ago and couldn"t stop the bothering and burning sensation in my stomach, until i started to take this product with honey thank god a month later and still a year later I have still remain feeling great.

7/8/2013 8:21:46 PM

Reviewer: Tristar64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was putting two table spoons of ACV in distilled water to replace minerals and I wound up losing weight, having lower blood pressure and most of my chonic leg cramps went away. My dandruff went away. My digestion has improved and my sinuses are more clear with fewer sinus headaches. My aching joints ache much less. All this and I had no clue it had those health benefits.

6/15/2013 5:10:03 AM

Reviewer: rather live with the condition than the , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I can't really speak to its effectiveness, but the side effects are awful for me. Headache, severely emotional, stomach upset, rashes on skin getting worse not better, dull back and neck ache, blurry vision, dizziness, and red-ish skin from waist up when I stand. This is just from ingesting about 2 tsp 2x day for 2 days.

5/23/2013 10:09:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have laryngopharyngeal reflux, used once 1tspn with 8ozs. Of water. Woke up with severe reflux and stomach ache. Also constipated will not use it again. I used Heinz unfiltered acv with mother. I have had reflux for 6 years.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber