User Reviews & Ratings - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

«APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Information

See products with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

5/23/2016 3:23:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    It was a little hard to take at first, but I have tolerance for it now. I do feel better overall. It improved my energy levels, and I'm having less joint pain.

5/4/2016 2:29:54 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use ACV for almost everything from regulating my blood sugars in the morning to keep them from spiking. Also for general wellness. I use it for general wellness taking using 1 TBSP with water. I don't use it with any kind of sweetner. I use it soak my tired feet. I use it in my kitchen to wipe down my cutting board.

4/15/2016 3:58:12 AM

Reviewer: Sathen, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    My Fiance said this was a good alchalizer for acid reflux. I was not feeling any acid reflux at the time I took it, but after about 2 hours I am having the absolute most painful heartburn of my life, it's almost 3am and the pain is keeping me up. This remedy may be more scuessful if diluted with a cup of water, I filled a shot glass 1/4 full and drank it. I hope this prevents someone else f ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2016 11:19:00 PM

Reviewer: candace, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Just started ACV to replace omeprasole, per doctor's info that it could cause memory problems. Only used 4 nights, but the severe heartburn is almost gone. I feel much better.

3/11/2016 3:26:49 PM

Reviewer: SusanDD, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take 1 - 2 tbsp. Bragg's ACV (once daily) mixed with orange juice or any other juice on hand. I want to suggest using a straw to drink acv no matter how you take it because you can avoid it touching your teeth this way. I believe in this product for several health benefits and don't think it will harm you unless you have a stomach ulcer or drink it straight which can burn your throat,esp ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?