User Reviews & Ratings - apple cider vinegar

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of apple cider vinegar.

«apple cider vinegar Information

See products with apple cider vinegar

7/28/2014 7:30:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Great for heartburn. I drink about 2 TBSP (some people add a little water). For me personally, it works for about 30 min or so. Then I repeat until heartburn subsides. Try to get organic.

7/13/2014 7:39:34 AM

Reviewer: Tiffany, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used apple cider vinegar for a sinus infection in fall of 2012. I both drank it and also mixed it in a distilled water dilution that I used with a neti pot to try to clear out my sinuses. NEVER do this. It introduced anaerobic organisms from the fermentation of the vinegar to my inflamed swollen sinuses. 2 years later, I have constantly been dealing with the repercussions of that through har ... Show Full Comment

6/29/2014 1:19:01 PM

Reviewer: jaroslaw666

Comment:
WARNING! Taking liquid ACV is NOT a good idea. Though tablets vay in acetic acid content, actual liquid vinegar contains about 6%. Drinking this stuff, even diluted, progressively dissolves tooth enamel. Have you seen the TV ads for a toothpaste that fingers certain fruit juices for enamel damage and recommends their toothpaste to lessen that effect? Apple Cider Vinegar does FAR WORSE damage and d ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2014 12:39:38 PM

Reviewer: Mabel, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this for high cholesterol which was 147, in Dec. now 6 months later it's down to 135. Not bad, and I got an added bonus, my diabetic neuropathy has lessen too. I'm taking the vinegar in pill for twice a day.

4/11/2014 4:52:07 PM

Reviewer: NYer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother (Trader Joe's brand) to stop uterine bleeding. I also find the the whites of my eyes are whiter and I feel more clarity of thought when I use it. I put 1 tablespoon of ACV in a cup with 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, water and stevia. It tastes like tangy lemonade and is nice to drink.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber