User Reviews & Ratings - apple cider vinegar

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of apple cider vinegar.

«apple cider vinegar Information

See products with apple cider vinegar

1/2/2015 10:25:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
I'm a diabetic and I take 20 units of Lantis at night before bed and I use Apidra as a sliding scale when eating. I also take one (10mg of Lisiniprol) daily for high cholesterol and one (20mg of Lovastatin) daily for high blood pressure. I was wondering would it be okay to take 1 tablespoon of Braggs Apple Cider vinegar inside a 1/2 cup of water before eating daily

12/11/2014 5:47:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
One cap full got rid of my awful heart burn within a couple minutes. I never tried it before, but I was desperate and it totally worked. This will be my go-to treatment if I'm home for sure.

11/12/2014 8:21:52 AM

Reviewer: Philbo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Took Braggs apple cider vinegar for a week with water and my gout disappeared and has been gone for 18 months now

11/2/2014 1:07:29 AM

Reviewer: scrumpious87, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've tried to use this: 1/2 c in bathtub with water up to hips for a yeast infection for 15 minutes, but got no progress! Idk if I did it wrong but didn't work.

10/23/2014 8:52:33 PM

Reviewer: CaroDB, 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I had toenail fungus and tried other products which didn't work. I read about ACV and had a tablespoon every day with a dash of honey in a glass of water (honey makes it more palatable). After about 6 months the fungus has all gone! I did apply it sometimes directly onto the toenails when I remembered to. Also take it now for colds/flu's as it seems to help clear the phlegm and good for di ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart