User Reviews & Ratings - apple cider vinegar

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of apple cider vinegar.

«apple cider vinegar Information

See products with apple cider vinegar

7/8/2013 8:21:46 PM

Reviewer: Tristar64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was putting two table spoons of ACV in distilled water to replace minerals and I wound up losing weight, having lower blood pressure and most of my chonic leg cramps went away. My dandruff went away. My digestion has improved and my sinuses are more clear with fewer sinus headaches. My aching joints ache much less. All this and I had no clue it had those health benefits.

6/15/2013 5:10:03 AM

Reviewer: rather live with the condition than the , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I can't really speak to its effectiveness, but the side effects are awful for me. Headache, severely emotional, stomach upset, rashes on skin getting worse not better, dull back and neck ache, blurry vision, dizziness, and red-ish skin from waist up when I stand. This is just from ingesting about 2 tsp 2x day for 2 days.

5/23/2013 10:09:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have laryngopharyngeal reflux, used once 1tspn with 8ozs. Of water. Woke up with severe reflux and stomach ache. Also constipated will not use it again. I used Heinz unfiltered acv with mother. I have had reflux for 6 years.

5/8/2013 11:00:19 AM

Reviewer: Iam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking ACV because I was feeling off and had a tightness in my chest and swollowing was becoming a problem. I took some regular ACV and felt better by the next day. I continued taking the ACV and the tightness and swollowing issues disappeared in a few days. I have since bought ACV with "mother" and take a 1 Tbsp shot 3 times per day. I notice if I fill my mouth with saliva pr ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2013 6:23:57 PM

Reviewer: Bluueyes, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Important note! Apple Cider Vinegar has many good uses, BUT! It is known to cause Bone Density issues by leaching Vitamin D from the bones when taken orally for any serious length of time. So, if you take ACV orally for more than 1 week, please supplement your diet with Vitamin D-3. This is the most complete form of Vitamin D for this kind of issue. Other than this warning, stick with the recommen ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber