User Reviews & Ratings - apple cider vinegar

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of apple cider vinegar.

«apple cider vinegar Information

See products with apple cider vinegar

8/16/2012 6:33:14 AM

Reviewer: Mrs Farrage, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had high inflammatory marker 73 now 35 and white blood count of 14 now 6 ½, this happen after six weeks of starting cider vinegar. I was under the care of a Lung Consultant in the chest clinic from 2009 until January 2012. Although they were very thorough they were not able to find the cause of the infection constant mucus which had damaged the lungs, there was a possibility of cancer. I ... Show Full Comment

6/28/2012 10:17:59 PM

Reviewer: june, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
constipation. more relaxed and sleep better.

4/20/2012 9:58:34 PM

Reviewer: lucky me, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Ten years ago I was diagnosed with calcium deposit in my right breast so I had to take mamography screening every six months.My grandmother used ACV for everything, even she made juice of that so I decided start to take it.After two years of constant use every day six tablets (500mg)my mamaograph is normal, now I go once in two years for screening.

8/23/2011 1:54:23 PM

Reviewer: VaccinesKillBabies, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
The first thing MD should be prescribing is ACV not drugs, taking Rx drugs sooner or later ends with another disease or painfull death, my uncle died this way, he was the Rx believer... see Robert Cassar if u really want to get healthy.Rx doctors are good for car accidents but thats about it Good luck to you all.

7/14/2011 2:50:52 PM

Reviewer: arak42, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I got thrush (oral yeast infection.... ) from taking antibiotics. Along with the fungus I also got terrible canker sores. I gargeled with warm salt + ~2TBS ACV 3 times a day and it did WONDERS for my canker sores. I am so excited I found this treatment because last time I had thrush I couldn't eat or talk the sores were so bad.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber